How to get to Pangani by Bus?
Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules.
Bus stations near Pangani in Parklands/Westlands
|Fly Over Pangani||2 min walk|
|Pangani||4 min walk|
|Starehe Divisional Police Station||6 min walk|
|Pangani Post||6 min walk|
|Pangani Gals||6 min walk|
|Supermambo||9 min walk|
|Kie/Pioneer||12 min walk|
Bus lines to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands
What are the closest stations to Pangani?
The closest stations to Pangani are:
- Fly Over Pangani is 82 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Pangani is 298 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Starehe Divisional Police Station is 443 meters away, 6 min walk.
- Pangani Post is 445 meters away, 6 min walk.
- Pangani Gals is 473 meters away, 6 min walk.
- Supermambo is 674 meters away, 9 min walk.
- Kie/Pioneer is 870 meters away, 12 min walk.
Which Bus lines stop near Pangani?
These Bus lines stop near Pangani:100A, 121, 237, 43, 44G, 44Z, 45G
How far is the bus stop from Pangani in Parklands/Westlands?
The nearest bus stop to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands is a 2 min walk away.
What’s the nearest bus stop to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands?
The Fly Over Pangani stop is the nearest one to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands.
What time is the first Bus to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands?
The 11C is the first Bus that goes to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands. It stops nearby at 6:00 AM.
What time is the last Bus to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands?
The 16/62 is the last Bus that goes to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands. It stops nearby at 10:16 PM.
Public Transit to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands
Looking for directions to Pangani in Parklands/Westlands, Kenya?
Download the Moovit App to find the current schedule and step-by-step directions for Bus routes that pass through Pangani.
Looking for the nearest stops closest to Pangani ? Check out this list of closest stops to your destination: Fly Over Pangani; Pangani; Starehe Divisional Police Station; Pangani Post; Pangani Gals; Supermambo; Kie/Pioneer.
We make riding on public transit to Pangani easy, which is why over 1.5 million users, including users in Parklands/Westlands trust Moovit as the best app for public transit.
Use the app to navigate to popular places including to the airport, hospital, stadium, grocery store, mall, coffee shop, school, college, and university.
Attractions near Pangani
- Pangani Flyover
- Thika Highway
- Sikh Temple Pangani EARB
- Embassy of the Slovak Republic, Nairobi
- Kingdom Hall Of Jehovas Witnesses
- Jubilee House (Jp Headquarters)
- Forest Road Cemetery
- Pearl Palace Hotel Hotel - Nairobi
- Marie Stopes
- Lincolns Motors Ltd
- Ahmadiyya Mosque Nairobi
- Goodwill Darts Day & Night Club
- Artzone Events & Entertainment
- Aga Khan Stage
- Thika Superhighway Pangani underpass
- Bin Agil Restaurant Pangani
- Liberty Cinema
- Kamiti Road Booksellers
- Pangani Animal Feeds